sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

Na Sua Estante

It's really worth?
Suffering from the smile of the beloved?
It's really worth?
Tell me, sweetie.

I cut of smile of another.
It's really worth?
Now it hurts.
The wound burns.
And you sweetie, do you care?

I want you to deny it.
I want to look into my eyes and dany it.

Stop playing with my sentimental.
If he knew, would do the same for me?
Look into my eyes and answer!
He would do?

I'm what you're sweetie.
And you're so distant, so distant...
Then deny, deny that he did not notice my eyes.

You're far away for me.
And I'm tired of it all.
Wanna find paradise at the end of the tunnel
The tunnel Rock!

I'm dying for your look.
And if I brake down?
This ir really worth it?
Scream for me, baby! Scream!

I wanna surffer. Or not?
But I have, and hurts the brand.
And suffering is born of my darkets smile that everyone applauds.
And the wound burns.
And the pain is greater than it seems.
Because a lie very well. And you?
You better lie.
It's really worth, sugar?
Really?